<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d10833476\x26blogName\x3dWelcome+to+the+Zoo!!!!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://effingreat.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://effingreat.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4757761124171291552', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Welcome to the Zoo!!!!

Friday, September 08, 2006

No time

So, I'm back to work full time and school full time with no time for anything else. It's been a week since any laundry has been done and I'm starting to feel a little overwhelmed. There is so much going on that it's hard to tell where to start, so I'm just not gonna put any of it on there. The funniest thing, though, is that Gavin, when we tell him NO, turns around and points his finger a you and smiles. Apparently the husband taught him that. He walks, he talks, he climbs, and he's a terror on 2 feet. I will find time sometime soon to put pictures on here of his birthday party. I promise. Until then, enjoy this food meme that I stole from Christi.

How do you like your eggs? over easy

How do you take your coffee/tea? I drink coffee, but only if it's cold outside. I can't drink it in the summer. I like it with 2 french vanilla creamers and some sugar too.

Favorite breakfast foods: Plain bagel with plain cream cheese and ham

Peanut butter: only in cookies

What kind of dressing on your salad? Russian or nothing

Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi all the way

You’re feeling lazy. What do you make? Hamburger Helper

What kind of pizza do you order? 5 topping weird shit for Guy and mushrooms only for me

You feel like cooking. What do you make? It all depends on what I have in the house... sometimes spaghetti, sometimes roasted chicken... sometimes something more complicated

Do any foods bring back good memories? My grandma used to make roast beef and it was awesome

Do any foods bring back bad memories? Ummm.. can you say open pit bbq sauce. My dad puts it on everything. I can eat it now, but I used to hate it.

Do any foods remind you of someone??? ummmm... not really

Is there a food you refuse to eat? duck, goose, pheasant, most of the shit my husband shoots

What was your favorite food as a child? Bread with butter and sugar on it

Is there a food that you hated as a child but now love? I used to hate anything bbq

Is there a food that you loved as a child but now hate? butter and mayo sandwiches

Favorite fruit & vegetable: watermelon and mushrooms (are mushrooms a veggie?)

Favorite junk food: chips and dip

Favorite between meal snack: depends what I'm in the mood for... sometimes sweet, sometimes salty

Do you have any weird food habits? I eat all of the toppings off the pizza, then lick off the sauce, then eat the crust

You’re on a diet. What food(s) do you fill up on? veggies and fruit

You’re off your diet. Now what would you like? popcorn and pizza

How spicy do you order Indian/Thai? I don't eat either, but I'm VERY white, I dont' like most sausage because it's too spicy

Can I get you a drink? Absolutely... anything with vodka OR tequila.. NOT BOTH TOGETHER

Red wine or white? lambrusco red wine

We only have beer: I'll drink water

Favorite dessert? I'm not really a dessert person... no, really.

The perfect nightcap? anything alcohol

4 comment(s):

I have a little terror myself. It's fun, but extremely exhausting!!

By Blogger KatieJoeandGrace, at 9/08/2006 9:11 PM  

I don't know how you manage, but kudos to you! I do miss you, though!

By Blogger Christi, at 9/12/2006 11:05 AM  

i miss u too. i suck at blogging these days. i got the girsl 3 sets of shoes for like 37 bucks! i freakin love it!!!

By Blogger k8, at 9/21/2006 4:06 PM  

I still miss you.

By Blogger Christi, at 10/09/2006 3:54 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home