<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d10833476\x26blogName\x3dWelcome+to+the+Zoo!!!!\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://effingreat.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://effingreat.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4757761124171291552', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Welcome to the Zoo!!!!

Friday, July 07, 2006

Busy

So, just so everyone doesn't think I fell off the face of the damn earth, this is what I've been working on for the past few days. Tell me what you think!

Create your own video at One True Media

7 comment(s):

That is so incredibly cool! How did you do it?
I wouldn't have the time, let alone the patience and knowledge of how to do it!

:-) I really enjoyed that, thanks!
I told my husband that we'll fix up Gavin and Grace later on down the road!

By Blogger KatieJoeandGrace, at 7/07/2006 2:56 PM  

hehehe.... Yeah, she's too old for him. :-)

By Blogger Jillian, at 7/08/2006 3:28 PM  

I meant to comment on this the other day when I watched it. It's absolutely perfect...of course, how could it not be, coming from a perfect little guy! Doesn't it just scare you how much he's grown in the past year? I was just thinking today that I don't need to take any pics of Taryn and TJ b/c they look the same, then I was like, "What the hell are you talking about?!! They look totally different every single day!" Yeah, that conversation really went down in my head...

By Blogger Christi, at 7/10/2006 11:06 PM  

aww.
aaaaaaawwwwwwwww.
AAAWWWWWWWWW.

i love him!

xok8

By Blogger k8, at 7/21/2006 8:15 AM  

very sweet,, came from K8's

I lived in Michigan for 30 years miss it very much.

By Blogger JUST A MOM, at 8/07/2006 3:47 AM  

Happy (almost) birthday Gavin! How fun!!

By Blogger KatieJoeandGrace, at 8/07/2006 3:17 PM  

Happy Birthday Gavin! Hope you have a great day!

By Blogger TBG, at 8/08/2006 1:24 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home